On Monday, May 14, an Audubon, PA family lost their home due to an electrical fire. After being let out of the burning house, their 11-year-old Bernese Mountain dog, Boomer, ran away. The family is desperate to find Boomer, and is working with the group Ruby the Lost Greyhound to bring Boomer home. They are asking that if you see Boomer, please do not call his name. Hearing his name from a strange voice could cause him to go deeper in hiding. Instead, take a picture of him (if you can) and then call 484-238-7263 with a detailed description (intersections, cross streets, landmarks) of where you saw him. Let’s bring Boomer home!
You can learn more by going to the family's GoFundMe page.
House Fire - The Horoho's
On Monday May 14th a 2 alarm structure fire broke out on Vaux lane in Phoenixville. The Horoho's home and possessions have been completely destroyed by fire with very little that can be salvaged. Please show your support as they rebuild their lives. If you can please donate to help them get thing...