A HUGE WELCOME to our new PRESENTING SPONSOR- Victory Brewing Company!
Best Victory Brewing sled wins Beer for a Year from Victory. Check them out to start your design.
Sled Application OPEN NOW via Eventbrite HERE.
Need some ideas? Gather your team members and check out last year's Cardboard Classic (video below) to see what worked ...and what didn't.
The Cardboard Classic winter hat Flash Sale has ended- all orders for that product will ship out beginning on Feb 16th.
MMR VIP Lift Ticket Presale:
Get Lift tickets for just $9.33. Offer available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, but ends on Wednesday, March 1st at Noon at the latest! Please make note of the username and password for use on the JFBB site to purchase.
Club Name: PSCBclassic
Purchase Link: jfbb.com/clubs
Please Note: Lift tickets purchased online through the presale will be held at the mountain for pick-up. Please bring your order confirmation with you for pick-up. Lift tickets WILL NOT be sent to you. Lift tickets are non-refundable and the party continues rain or shine.
10:30am Event Kick-off:
Join us on the Tubing Hill for all the Cardboard Classic Craziness! See the wonderment of creativity that YOU, our loyal listeners, produce... cheer on your favorites and enjoy the epic fails!
- Application Deadline: Fri, 2/24/17. Minimum Age to ride/participate is 18 years of age.
- Approved Building Materials: Cardboard, Tape, String and Glue (decorations like paint, etc. are permitted, but the structure must be cardboard).
- Width of the Tubing Lane is 7 feet.
Team Captains, Remember:
- Everyone on your team MUST complete a release form ahead of time.
- Everyone needs to bring it to the CHECK IN HUT when they arrive.
- Turn in the form for a Sled Pass. No one is permitted up the hill without the Sled Pass.
- As team captain- you will get your racing # upon check in.
- Check In/Sled Drop Off is 7am to 9am, sleds head up the hill about 10am for a 10:30 kick off. (Click HERE to view map.) Parking Lots open at 6:30am.
- If you are in the Fastest Category - that is for SOLO Riders only (which you will see when you go to the Application HERE) - you MUST stage your sled toward the front of the line, near the Check In Hut.
Prizes for Best Design:
1st place: $1,000 cash prize.
2nd place: $500 cash prize.
3rd place: $250 cash prize.
Best Victory Brewing Company Theme Sled:
Beer for a year from Victory- that's 12 cases of their awesome beer!
Please Note: all team members must be at least 21 years of age to enter this category.
An iPad Air2 16GB WiFi only, Space Gray color from XFINITY! XFINITY X1 delivers all the entertainment you need. Call 1-800-XFINITY today. Est. Retail Value: $400.
PLEASE NOTE: The 'Fastest' category is for individual riders/sleds only. All team sleds must enter for a Best Design category.
WMMR Contest RULES. We are encouraging sleds that make it to the finish line this year. Judges will take the complete run into account, in addition to your creativity and ingenuity.