F4 is a non-profit organization that is taking unprecedented steps to eradicate hunger in America!
“Hunger Awareness” with a strategic and innovative food recovery and production process.
Join the wonderful organization for their annual fundraiser at Maggiano’s for Fiorenza’s Food For Friends (aka F4):
- To create a world without hunger by partnering sources of excess food to nonprofit organizations that feed the hungry.
- We get the food to people in need and that keeps it from being wasted and dumped in landfills.
- F4 does not purchase, transport, or store food so our overhead costs are minimal. So far this year we have delivered close to 300,000 meals and our expenses to make that happen have been under $20,000.
- F4 strives to establish sustainable partnerships for other nonprofits that are feeding hungry people every day through food rescue and food drives.
- F4 doesn’t accept government funding, so they are dependent on donations from individuals & corporations.
Since 2016, F4 has:
- Exceeded 1 million pounds of FREE food donated to nonprofit organizations that feed the hungry
- Established 35 new partnerships across the US by rescuing food from PGA golf tournaments and partnering the food with a local nonprofit agency that feeds the hungry.
- Partnered 4 local school districts with nonprofits to rescue over 3500 pounds of milk at the holiday and year-end school breaks.
- Established a working relationship with the Pennsylvania Restaurant and Lodging Association so that members can easily establish sustainable food donation programs
Here is a great way to help support F4 & the work that they do
Friday, November 17, 6:30 PM
Maggiano’s in King of Prussia, PA
Cocktail hour, Dinner, Open Bar throughout, Silent/Live Auction
Keynote Speaker: Andy Talley, Coach of the 2009 Villanova Wildcats NCAA Division I National Champions & founder of “The Andy Talley Bone Marrow Foundation”
Fiorenza’s Food For Friends (F4) – F4service.org
They are a terrific nonprofit organization that has a vision of creating a world without hunger and do great work by connecting nonprofit agencies with local sources of free perishable & nonperishable food. If you are interested in finding out more about the work that they do, you can check them out at www.f4service.org on FaceBook at F4service or on their Twitter account: