Remember that? They did what? How'd he get away with it? A look back at all the fun we had in 2018:
- Steve & Kathy Make Out. It's the only good thing Nicole Kidman has ever done for our show. [Video]
- EVERYTHING EAGLES: all the crazy videos, songs & interviews: from the guy who ran into the pole to Brent Celek [Links Galore]
- Bird Bot. We sent a bucket with an Eagle mask and helmet on the Super Bowl. [Travel Log]
- Dip-A-Delphia. We convinced Bill Weston that dip is less messy than soup. [Recipes]
- Bird Bot Gets Arrested. Follow that bird!
- Broadcasting Live from the Super Bowl Parade: with guests Bert Kreischer, Rob McElhenney, Pierre Robert, Jaxon, and BIRD BOT! (he made bail)
- Crying Cupid. Our favorite diaper wearing man-baby shows up as a very unexpected Valentine's Day Surprise for Mike & Alex at Fox 29
- Hairy Ballsack Jingle. Preston's gift for Casey was really a gift for us all.
- Cardboard Classic 2018. A nor'easter won't stop us! ...but it will stop the sleds, most didn't make it to the bottom.
- Injury Report: Kathy Romano. WHAT HAPPENED?
- The Preston & Steve Show Goes to Clearwater. Hoskins, Rupp, Bowa, Kapler, Manuel [Photos]
- This Scene from The Last Jedi Works with ANY Song. Nick Murphy is a video genius.
- Kathy Romano Proves that She is the Best Parent of the Week. Mom. Mommmmm. MOMMY!
- Kathy's Kuts. 11 years and 1200+ ponytails donated
- Preston plays Rock, Paper, Scissors with Jimmie Johnson. While driving 100+ mph around the Tricky Triangle
- We meet the Local Teacher who created an Oreo flavor
- [More Than] 7 Wonders of the Delaware Valley
- Rage Room. Aka, Bill Weston's Old Office
- 2018 Blood Drive. Did you know this is the 2nd largest blood drive in the country? We just learned that!
- Bucks Co vs Delco - could this be the final battle?
- Paul Flart. The security guard who was fired for farting videos is a Preston& Steve Show Fan
- Kathy's Fall Activities - 2018 Edition
- 10 Most Common Pre & Post Sex Rituals
- GRITTY steals our hearts
- MMR Wins a Marconi. Man About Town accepts the award
- Mr. Richard Curtis New Show Debuts. We take on his students in a trivia showdown.
- Adam F. Goldberg shares his memories of Zipperhead on South Street
- Behind the Scenes Peek of the 2019 P&S Calendar Shoot
- Kathy Wins a Major Award
- Remembering Stan Lee
- Zach and David from The Revivalists visit Preston & Steve
- Kathy's 10 Must Do Holiday Activities for 2018
- Calendar Release Party
- A little thing called The Camp Out for Hunger
- Mass Wedding - 120 Couples married in the eyes of GRITTY!
- City 6 Pop-a-Shot Challenge
- Day 1: The first day of the Camp Out started off with dropping a US Senator a hundred feet in the air and Ben Franklin doing cool stuff with electricity.
- Day 2: We did the Chili Chili (or The Chili Special), caught marshmallows in our mouths, and played with giant balls.
- Day 3: We did a mass wedding with Girtty as the Maid of Honor and The Phanatic as the Best Man.
- Day 4: City 6 Coaches return for the 6th annual Pop-a-Shot Challenge.
- Day 5: We wrapped up the final day of the 2018 Camp Out For Hunger. We were floored by all of the donations that came in. Also, we tried to eat pizza while wearing lip spreaders.
- We got Delco's Pulsar on The Goldbergs
- Linguist Studying the slow disappearance of the Philly Accent
- Preston & Steve Present: Christmas at Christmas Cookie Cove. Now with Gary Lower outtakes
BONUS - if this didn't get us fired, what does 2019 have in store?
On Tuesday, @CaseyBoyCasey snuck into the RV to take this photo in @prestonelliot's bed...unbeknownst to Casey, Preston and @mor100 had swapped bedrooms???? The prank may have backfired, but now we have this gem of a photo... so everyone's a winner!! Oh, except Steve. Sorry, Steve