In the Odds & Ends Store today:
- Chevy Blazers are back and Ellen DeGeneres send Jon Dorenbos to Citizens Bank Park last week to give one away!
- New zip line installed at the Eiffel Tower, but get there quick because it won’t be there for long.
- Minnesota Department of Natural Resources needs you to start counting loons… ya old
- NY’s famous Katz’s Delicatessen is inviting people to come. (perfectly placed period) They’re recreating the fake orgasm scene from When Harry Met Sally for the film’s 30th anniversary
- Women who are not married are the happiest in population; so pretty much Marisa will outlive us all!
- Kathy drops some notable tips for using Amazon Prime on vacation.
- Annnnnnnnd ass chat.
Did you like the window shopping? Head on in for more, it all starts at Chapter 5 of today’s podcast: