Hey Delaware Valley, WE DID IT!
The 2019 I Bleed For Preston & Steve Blood Drive collected 1,416 pints… The biggest blood drive in the nation!!!
*larger than our own previous record high collection of 1367 in 2008.
Lots of people to thank for making this event possible:
– The Red Cross- a drive this size requires ALL HANDS ON DECK. (And they all look forward to our drive and our listeners!!). Thank you Garrett Reid and Alana Mauger.
– The Greater Philadelphia Expo Center in Oaks- big fans and proud to host. Bill and Christina lead the team.
– Window Nation- they sponsor and pay for the pint glasses (this year’s artwork is thanks to our own Connor Betts!!)
– Brian from Chorus Photography – full album of photos posted HERE
– Pierre Robert who broadcasting live from the event
– Aimee Sala and Aim High Studios based in Fairview View Village in the Eagleville, PA area. They provide the kids games/activities from Beanie Bounce Party Rentals.
– Sharon and Jim Sayers – Paint A Treasure Paint and Take Art Studio – in Haddon Heights and Hamilton, New Jersey…. they also do the Alex’s Lemonade Stand
– Christine Reighard from Bob Evans Restaurant in Oaks… supplying the fresh baked cookies.
– Nick and the gang from Rita’s Water Ice for providing their water ice for all.