Fall is filled with beautiful colors, great weather, pumpkin lattes and endless activities. I love taking part in all the season has to offer. Years ago, I started a fall tour of farms and other family-friendly events surrounding the season. Each week, I’d take my son to do a few different activities. Preston & Steve couldn’t believe how much we did during the Fall season. They asked for my top picks and so Kathy’s Fall Activities list was born! This year, we’ll be visiting a few of our favorite places, but we’re also excited to add all new activities to our list!
Listen to the big reveal on The Preston & Steve Show to catch bonus tips and tricks for the season – and of course a lot of laughs!:
Kathy’s Fall Activities 2019
2) Ghost Ship
Did you hear the new theme song from Former Intern Kyle?
As the goat yoga craze continues you can now snuggle with a goat and cuddle with a baby cow. Horse and Goat Yoga in Maple Glen offers just that. Visit their farm for a session or take one of their very popular classes at a number of local wineries and breweries. After class you’ll have the chance to snuggle with these adorable friendly animals. They sell out so book your session (no walks ins.) Rose Bridge Farm & Sanctuary in Dresher, PA is the home to many of these rescued animals that are also up for adoption. They offer sessions dedicated to baby goat & cow bottle feeding, goat snuggling, baby cow cuddling and camel kisses. Weekday sessions also include Mommy & Me Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, Tuesday Senior and Student Day, Wednesday Girls Night Out, Thursday Singles Night. Bonus Offer: Mention Kathy’s Fall Activities to receive one free session with the purchase of one booked session Monday – Friday.
10) Visit Your Favorite Farm
- Shadybrook Farm – Yardley, PA. I love everything this farm has to offer including the friendly staff! My son’s favorite thing to do here is visit the haunted attractions during the early evening hours for a no scare trip through the attractions.
- Merrymead Farm – Lansdale, PA.
- Froehlich’s Farm – Furlong, PA
- Hellericks Farm – Doylestown, PA. They offer goat yoga classes too!
- Chester Springs Creamery / Milky Way Farm – Chester Springs, PA
- Highland Orchards – West Chester, PA
- Linvilla Orchard – Media, PA.
- Freddy Hill Farm – Lansdale, PA
- Cherry Crest Farm – Ronks, PA
- Winding Brook Farm – Warrington, PA
- Solebury Orchards – New Hope, PA
- Sugartown Strawberries – Malvern, PA
- Maple Acres Farm – Plymouth Meeting, PA.
- Duffield’s Farm – Sewell, NJ
- Indian Acres Tree Farm – Medford, NJ
- Johnson Corner Farm – Medford, NJ
- Styer Orchard – Langhorne, PA.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
I hope you take part in some of this year’s picks on my Fall Activity list! You can follow along with my Fall Activity tour on all of my social media accounts (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) and please take me along on yours! Tag me in your social media posts and use the hashtag #kathysfallactivities #kathysactivities