Not only did we not get fired in 2021, we were recognized by our peers with the biggest honor that exists in our industry. It’s still unbelievable. Here’s a look back at highlights of our Hall of Fame year.
- Love You / Help You Line. Supporting Small Businesses was a trend this year that everyone could agree on. We joined in the charge by launching the Love You / Help You Line for local business owners to call in and promote their company, free of charge.
- ‘Avoiding the Winter Blues’ New Activity List from Kathy Romano. Filled with local businesses hosting experiences designed to keep everyone smiling while we waited for Spring.
- Preston’s Birthday Surprises: shout out from Judd Apatow, new beach cruiser, and Kathy’s nipple ring
- Derek DelGaudio changed our lives. Possibly our most recommended Hulu Special of the year.
- Caseyboy’s Rice Cooker Pancake
- Booty Pants Fashion Show. That’s Philadelphia’s Ass
- Quarantine Cupid Socially distanced Valentine’s Day
- ‘Avoiding the Winter Blues’ Part Two. It was a really long winter.
- RUSH’s “Moving Pictures” Album turns 40.
- “Good Morning It” Song. By Jacob Panic, host of Bongs and Banjos.
- Kathy’s Avoiding the Winter Blues Activity List: Part 3
- Preston’s Nose Hair Clean Out
- Geeking out with Neil DeGrasse Tyson
- The MMR Mouse. There’s a mouse in our house.
- Carboard Classic: Home Edition. You still build them, so we still voted.
- ‘Lipstick & Face Blowing’ Another Out Of Control Hit with Fox 29
- National Cheesesteak Day Debate. No one expected this glorious holiday would begin a Civil War on The Preston & Steve Show.
- Kathy’s Nipple Piercing. She did what? When?!
- Amy Lee shows off her My Little Pony Collection.They’re next to the Smufs, on top of the Grammy.
- Bert Kreischer Calls from Serbia.
- Kathy’s Mother’s Day Gift Guide
- April 21st is Talk Like Bill Weston Day. It took us a while to figure out why, but it will live on forever.
- Steve Morrison gets a jingle.
- The Octopus from My Octopus Teacher came to visit. He won an Oscar that day too.
- Celebrating the 13th Anniversary of Iron Man
- The Tale of the Missing Hippie Costume
- We go Cuckcoo for Dave Navarro. And we both geek out over Wolfie Van Halen.
- Googly Eyed Realtor. We confirmed, he doesn’t mind
- Bill Weston gets a Jingle
- Murder Durder. Reactions to the SNL sketch that broke DELCO’s internet for a day.
- WMMR wins the NAB Crystal Award
- Caseyboy’s Jingle
- Alexander Hamilton lyrics replaced perfectly with Cousin Larry Appleton
- Kathy’s Get-Out-And-Do-Something-This-Weekend Activities
- RHCP’s Chad Smith gets Zoom Bombed by his son.
- Preston Grills an Edible Cheeseboard
- Hallmark Movie Theory. Preston’s in laws observation about the cheesy movies is spot on.
- Phillies Rookie hits a 2 run walkoff-homer and immediately calls into our show.
- Nick Murphy co-authors a book. It’s available in real bookstores.
- I Bleed For Preston & Steve Blood Drive. 778 units of blood was collected. 98 of those donors gave blood for the first time.
- CaseyBoy’s Surprise Birthday Culinary Extravaganza.
- Preston & Steve featured in Philadelphia Union’s Video Game
- Army of Thieves Comic Con Panel hosted by Preston & Steve
- Battle of the Self Proclaimed Harry Potter Experts
- Celebrating Gunner’s 40 Years at WMMR.
- I Bleed For Preston & Steve Blood Drive. 778 units of blood was collected. 98 people donated for the for the first time ever!
- Jon Dorenbos’ Greatest Trick Yet. How did he do that from 3,000 miles away?
- The Great Wetzel’s Pretzels Story. What else would you talk to Joe Keery about?
- Caseyboy’s Water Ice Dilemma. There’s no winning here.
- TJ Miller Waited Six Years to Do This. It was worth the wait.
- Kathy’s Fall Activities List
- P&S on YouTube. The daily livestream of the show was officially launched
- Peanut Butter Taste Test. Can we tell the difference between Skippy, Jif & Peter Pan?
- Preston Elliot & Steve Morrison inducted into the Radio Hall of Fame
- Camp Out For Hunger. It was our 24th year hosting the event and the earliest date in the calendar it’s ever been…. and together you donated more food than ever! 2.3 MILLION lbs & $1,802,237.
- Day 1: Photo Gallery | Video Recap | Highlights: Robert Irvine & Mark Murphy ride the Can Drop, Phil-a-Trunk Car Show
- Day 2: Photo Gallery | Video Recap | Highlights: Mike Kerr of Royal Blood, City 6 Pop-A-Shot Championship, Tyrese Maxey,
- Day 3: Photo Gallery | Video Recap | Highlights: Ricky Bottalico & Mickey Morandini, Kate Flannery, Claude Giroux & Travis Sanheim,
- Day 4: Photo Gallery | Video Recap | Highlights: Marc LaBelle of Dirty Honey, Scotty Hartnell, Danny Briere, and Brad Marsh, Food Trucks & Fireworks Recap
- Day 5: Photo Gallery | Video Recap | Highlights: Taylor Momson, Froggy
- Preston’s new favorite Macaroni Pie Recipe
- Jim Gardner announces Retirement. Immediately calls into our show.
- Preston’s Jingle Debut
- Pierre’s 40th On Air Celebration. We handed over the second half of the show to the man who we all owe so much too. It started with Pierre’s Producer Panel then City Officials declared November 24th Pierre Robert Day in Philadelphia.
- Preston Breaks into his Doctor’s Office. This is the greatest story he has ever told on the radio.
- Kathy’s Holiday Activities List