215-263-WMMR / Request & Contest Line
610-667-8500 / Business Office, Sales, Promotions
610-771-9610 / Fax
39333 / Text Line
484-434-1333 – Love You/Hate You Line
One Bala Plaza
WMMR – Suite 429
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
PRIZE PICK UP DURING CONSTRUCTION – UPDATE:
- We are located in the One Bala Plaza building (Address: 231 St Asaphs Rd, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004)
- Turn LEFT entering the parking lot from the main entrance (St Asaphs Rd).
- Park and enter via the WEST Lobby
- Take the elevator to the 4th floor
- Turn LEFT and proceed to Suite 429 (door with glass window near bathrooms just past Center Lobby Elevators)
These rules apply to all contests conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WMMR(FM) (the “Station”). In some events, specific contests will have their own rules which will be set forth in specific contest rules and will be available at the Station studio located at One Bala Plaza, Suite 429 (Address: 231 St Asaphs Rd, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004) during regular business hours, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) 9:00am to 5:00pm, and on the Station’s website at www.wmmr.com. If there is a conflict between these General Contest Rules and the rules for a specific contest, the rules for the specific contest shall control.
Personalities – Email
- Kathy Romano
- Casey Boy
- Nick McIlwain
- Marisa Magnatta
- Pierre Robert
- Jacky Bam Bam
- Blake Dannen
- Jason Fehon
- Brent Porche
Programming & Promotions – Email
- Bill Weston / Program Director
- Chuck Damico / Assistant Program Director
- Eric Simon / Promotion Director
- Todd DiFeo / Assistant Promotion Director
- Markus Goldman / Public Affairs
Advertise on WMMR.com – Contact our Sales Department
Non-discrimination: In the performance of all WMMR advertising agreements, WMMR requires that each party not discriminate on the basis of race or ethnicity.
Community Event Listings
For Community Events listings on WMMR.com & PrestonandSteve.com, please send an email in the format below please to CommunityEvents@wmmr.com.
Name of Event:
Brief Description of Event:
Link to event website: (Optional)
Public Affairs Show
WMMR is committed to providing meaningful programming addressing the community’s needs and concerns. Community leaders and organization spokespersons are encouraged to contact us to request an appearance on The Public Affairs Show, a weekly 30 minute interview program addressing the needs and concerns of our area. Topics may include health, literacy, public safety, education, charitable initiatives, politics and government, marriage, children, the arts, societal issues, technology, drug & alcohol abuse, and others.
Public Affair requests may be emailed to email@example.com.