This Benefit Concert is being held in beautiful Rosetree Park. It benefits 14 year old Austin Beltrante, who has been hospitalized since Spring 2021 due to a terrible accident. The community is raising funds for his medical costs and rehabilitation.
1. The Concert will be held at Rose Tree Park on Saturday October 30th from 12 to 5 pm
2. The site will be updated as new bands, headliners are added to the event
3. Tickets went on sale Saturday, September 18th
4. Children under 12 are free; there will a costume contest
5. Food trucks will be on site
6. T-shirts to benefit Austin’s Army will be on sale for $15 Information can be accessed through the website.
• The Benefit Concert website: www.austinsarmy.org.
• The Facebook page to follow Austin’s incredible journey: facebook.com/Austins-Army