Kathy Romano presents the 13th Kathy’s Cuts benefitting Wigs For Kids | May 2, 2022
We are excited to announce the return of Kathy Romano’s highly anticipated event, Kathy’s Cuts benefitting Wigs for Kids, an organization that helps children look themselves & live their lives. WMMR listeners are invited to book an appointment to donate their hair (12 inches or longer) and receive a brand new cut from the areas best stylists.
This year, the event will be hosted in two locations: Gravity Hair Salon in Plymouth Meeting where Kathy will be broadcasting live, and David Arnold Hair Salon in Jenkintown. Once again, TruBeauty Concepts returns to support the event and provide each donor with a thank you gift bag. Since spots are limited, please confirm that you meet all of these requirements before signing up:
1. Minimum of 12″ in length. Follow this guide for accurate measurement.
2. Hair cannot be chemically processed. No perms, color treated with permanent color or highlights.
3. Natural color or highlights that are washed out are acceptable.
4. Some gray hair is acceptable, less than 30% .
Appointment Slots filled up quickly, but please check back for cancellations. Click the location links below to see if anything opened up. If you want to donate on your own- just visit Wigs for Kids website and follow the guidelines. Click HERE.
- You can also make a monetary donation HERE to help with the cost of producing a wig for a child in need (wigs average $1,800 yearly per child).
Booked your appointment already? If you’d like a formal thank you from Wigs For Kids, please complete the Hair Donation Form ahead of time on their website HERE. (Hair Donation Form is not mandatory to donate at our event).
Please support Kathy’s Cuts partners and sponsors: