16th Annual I Bleed for Preston & Steve Blood Drive with the American Red Cross
Thanks to all the donors, volunteers and Red Cross staff, and our two gracious host locations, for such a great day on Friday!
RESULTS: 778 units of blood collected… and 98 of the donors donated for the first time!
What a great effort everyone, thank you!!
Friday, June 18, 2021 | 7am-7pm
Two Locations to donate:
- The Event Center inside Live! Casino and Hotel Philadelphia
- 900 Packer Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19148
- Greater Philadelphia Expo Center at Oaks
- 100 Station Avenue, Oaks, PA 19456
Members of the Preston & Steve Show and other MMR DJs will be stopping by the donation sites throughout the day to thank donors.
All Presenting Donors get the newest Preston & Steve t-shirt, this year’s pint glass from Window Nation. Plus, donors will be treated to Everfresh Juices and Juice Drinks on site.
First look at this year’s P&S t-shirt:
Make an appointment to donate, the process includes social distancing and face masks are required.
Make an appointment HERE
Or call 1-800-RED-CROSS, use Sponsor Code: WMMR.
**Appointments must be made prior to noon on Thursday, June 17th. Walk-ups are not permitted. (That helps donor flow go smoothly).
Donors are encouraged save time by using RapidPass® to complete the pre-donation reading and health history questionnaire online, on the day of donation, from a mobile device or computer. To complete a RapidPass, follow the instructions at RedCrossBlood.org/RapidPass.
Donation eligibility guidelines.
**Covid-19 Guidelines for each site**
- Live! Casino: Face masks and social distancing are mandatory for everyone on site.
- Expo Center at Oaks: Fully vaccinated individuals are not required to wear a mask. Anyone that has not been fully vaccinated must wear a mask and practice social distancing at all times.
Questions about donating if you’ve been or plan to be vaccinated for Covid-19? Here are a few quick answers:
- There is no deferral time for donating blood after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine manufactured by Johnson & Johnson, Moderna or Pfizer as long as the eligible donor is feeling healthy and is symptom free.
- Donors who don’t know the name of the manufacturer of the vaccine they received or donors who received a live attenuated vaccine through a specialized program must wait two weeks before giving blood.
- MORE INFO via the Red Cross website.