The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation 2020 Philadelphia Take Steps Walk has been RESCHEDULED and re-imagined as a Drive Thru Event!
NEW DATE: Saturday, September 26, 2020 – 10:30am-12:30pm
NEW LOCATON: Wells Fargo Center (3601 S Broad St., Philadelphia, PA 19148) – PARKING LOT H
A socially distanced way to get together.
- All participants will remain in their cars at all times! (unless using the restrooms).
- Come whenever works for you between 10:30am and 12:30pm.
- Car Decorating Competition (all teams with at least 3 pacesetters will receive a cheer package/car decoration kit in the mail) – Feel free to use any decorations you can find! There will be a separate lot to pull over and decorate your car prior to entering LOT H. (You must come with all materials needed).
- Car Photobooth (taken from driver side).
- Incentive Pick Ups.
- Sponsor Row.
- TikTok Dance Tent (come prepared with your TikTok Dance (to be recorded from outside the car).
- Individually packaged food and drinks distributed.
- Sponsor bags and swag distributed.
- Porta Potties available in lot if needed (must wear a mask if leaving your car).
The event benefits the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation and their efforts in research, education and patient support services for those suffering from inflammatory bowel diseases.
TEAM PRESTON WMMR is ready to welcome you to the team – visit our page HERE to sign up to walk or to make a donation.
Invite friends, family and teammates!
Register today at cctakesteps.org/Philadelphia