MMR Rocks Philadelphia Take Steps 2022, benefiting The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation – hosted by Preston Elliot
Sunday, June 12, 2022 | 10am-3pm
at Lincoln Financial Field
- Walk the field
- Eagles Cheerleaders
- Meet Swoop (Eagles Mascot)
- Live Music
- Take Steps Incentive Pick Up
- Photo stations
- Locker room & press room tours for top teams
- Our own Preston Elliot as Media Honored Hero and Emcee
- Food Trucks
- Register and see more at cctakesteps.org/Philadelphia.
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to cure Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, and to improve the quality of life of children and adults affected by these diseases. The money raised by this event goes directly toward research, education, and support services for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis patients.
Join TEAM PRESTON WMMR, make a donation and get a team t-shirt! Visit the team page HERE to sign up to walk or if you can’t make the event, you can still donate.
Invite friends, family and teammates!