Provide JOY and HEALTH with new socks!
• Every night in the United States over 580,000 people are experiencing homelessness
• Socks are the #1 item requested at shelters
• The Joy of Sox collects new socks for men, women and children
• Over the last 11 years we have distributed over 621,000 pairs of socks in 273 shelters in 34 states and 6 countries
• Our Socktober 2021 goal is to collect 11,000 pairs of socks
• Options available to help reach their goal:
1. Monetary donations to purchase socks can be made
2. Socks can be purchased online and shipped directly to The Joy of Sox via AmazonSmile Charities
3. Conduct a sock drive or purchase socks and bring them to our “Sock Drop-off Tailgate” event on Friday, October 22 from 4-7 P.M. in Phoenixville, PA.
4. Contact Tracy McGuckin at firstname.lastname@example.org for sock drop-off details or to answer any questions.
For details on the campaign and to donate, please visit thejoyofsox.networkforgood.com.