If there’s something here you decide you just must have, we’ve provided links to the product websites. When you click on the link and make a purchase, Beasley Media Group may earn a commission. We are an Amazon Associate and earn from qualifying purchases.
The WWE’s “Biggest Party of the Summer,” SummerSlam is happening Saturday night in Detroit at Ford Field. The event will be streaming in the United State on Peacock or internationally on the WWE Network at 8E/7C. As of now, here is the match card for the show:
- Roman Reigns (C) vs. “Main Event” Jey Uso Tribal Combat for the WWE Universal Title
- Seth “Freakin’ Rollins (C) vs. Finn Balor for the WWE World Heavyweight Title
- Cody Rhodes vs. Brock Lesnar
- Auska (C) vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Biana Belair for the WWE Women’s Championship
- GUNTHER (C) vs. Drew McIntyre for the Intercontinental Championship
- Logan Paul vs. Ricochet
- Ronda Rousey vs. Shayna Baszler
- The SummerSlam Battle Royal presented by Slim Jim
There are two other matches rumored for the show that haven’t been officially announced, but are expected to be announced tomorrow night during WWE Monday Night RAW:
- Becky Lynch vs. WWE Hall of Famer Trish Stratus
- Rhea Ripley vs. Raquel Rodrigues for the Women’s World Championship
While WrestleMania is the WWE’s biggest show of the year, based on the spectacle of the event. For true wrestling fans, SummerSlam is their show, since it focuses on the in-ring action.
2023 marks the first time in 30 years since the last time SummerSlam was held in Michigan, as the show was at the Palace of Auburn Hills in 1993. That show was where the term getting “Lex Lugered” was birthed. When Lex Luger won his WWE Title Match against Yokozuna by countout but celebrated as if he actually won the championship. He was never the same in the WWE after that day.
Whether you’re going to the show or not, there are some items you must have for WWE SummerSlam this Saturday night.