This year’s food drive IS happening. BUT, many things will be a bit different.
NEW DATES: November 16th to 20th – (the week BEFORE Thanksgiving)
NEW ‘Drive Thru‘ DONATION HOURS: Mon 11/16-Thurs 11/19: 6am-7pm; Fri 11/20: 6am-11am.
SAME LOCATION: Xfinity Live!, inside the Wells Fargo Center Complex.
Your donations are needed to help Philabundance in their mission to drive hunger from our community.
Please read – HERE – for “Things that are DIFFERENT THIS YEAR”
Go back to CAMP OUT CENTRAL HERE. to access the online donation page, ACME Head Start/in-store donation info, Business Challenge and more.
- Donations are accepted on site, but only via our Drive Thru ‘Trunk to Truck’ donation process. PLEASE WEAR A FACE MASK, so the volunteers can get the food from your vehicle (see HOURS above).
- Donors are not permitted to leave their vehicle.
- We are not accepting volunteers for the event. We encourage you to volunteer for Philabundance post-event to help sort the food in the weeks following, more on volunteering for Philabundance HERE.
- There will NOT be a studio audience for the broadcast (pedestrian foot traffic is NOT permitted within the Camp Out event space).
- Since no studio audience is permitted- we WILL bring you the entire Preston & Steve show via LIVE VIDEO STREAM. Check back for info.
- There will NOT be an on-site ACME Market to purchase food to donate.
- Donations will NOT be weighed on site this year. In an effort to maximize our limited volunteer effort and maintain as much social distancing as possible, we won’t weigh donations and there are no daily incentives or prizes (check the contest page for camp out themed contests/prizes).
- See link below for monetary donations online and via ACME.
Thank you to our generous sponsors and partners: